Terms and Conditions
When you book online or via phone with Revived Detailing, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- Revived Detailing, LLC will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- Revived Detailing, LLC or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to take a non-refundable deposit for services to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Squareup.com
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk
- All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of Revived Detailing, LLC. Revived Detailing, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Revived Detailing, LLC reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
- Revived Detailing, LLC will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location.
- Revived Detailing, LLC reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- Revived Detailing, LLC reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Revived Detailing, LLC reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
- Prices online do not include any local and/or state taxes that apply to services. Taxes can be applied in: Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Washington D.C, Washington State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Revived Detailing, LLC will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Revived Detailing, LLC is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- Revived Detailing, LLC may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
- When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
- Revived Detailing, LLC may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
- All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
- We may ask you where you heard about Revived Detailing, LLC in order to gauge our marketing strategies
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)